Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know of any good violins for a beginner?

I want to learn how to play the violin but I don't know what kind of violin to get. I was looking around on the internet and found a ton of different ones but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.





Can someone PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!Does anyone know of any good violins for a beginner?
If you don't know how to play yet, I would definitely recommend renting one first. Any local music shop should be able to rent you a violin. Or you can rent one from this site http://www.stringworks.com for a decent price ($20-$30 a month). Would you buy a car if you had never driven one before? Of course not. And you shouldn't buy a violin if you've never played one. You don't know what you're looking for in terms of sound and feel yet. Rent one first and get used to it before investing. And make sure you like it before investing.





When you are ready to buy, don't buy one without playing it first! Which pretty much means, don't get one from eBay or an internet site without a trial period. A good violin can be expensive (you won't get a decent student violin for under $200) and you don't want to invest and then find out it's a piece of crap.





I got mine from the above website after a trial period, and I love it. Just my 2 cents.Does anyone know of any good violins for a beginner?
Try:





http://beststudentviolins.com/violins.ht鈥?/a>
I once had a Cremona- they are pretty inexpensive as far as violins; great for beginners; sound pretty good





I now have a Klaus Mueller prelude- i like it alot

No comments:

Post a Comment