Friday, January 8, 2010

Which camera would you recommend for a beginner photographer?

I'm 15, I love photography but I'm still fairly inexperienced. (I only do digital) I currently have a pretty basic digital camera but it's not really suitable to get good shots.





I'm saving to buy a camera, which one would be best. I like Nikon D40s, would that be a good choice? And if any one could send me links with info. that would be fantastic. Thanks. Which camera would you recommend for a beginner photographer?
D 40s are a good camera..have you looked a the D80's? For a bit more money you will get an excellent beginners camera that can take you right up to expert. It is very easy to use and very versitile. Talk to the people in the camera stores.


www.nikon.ca/en/product.aspx?m=17080Which camera would you recommend for a beginner photographer?
You have made a wise choice. Definitely go with a SLR.





A new Nikon D40x is fairly pricey. You could find a used D200 for almost the same price and have a camera that will last quite a while and has a AF motor.





Be sure to buy a 50mm F/1.8 to start out. Avoid using a zoom until you have become a master at composing with a prime.
A good start would be anything that is an SLR. good luck and dont ever let anyone kill your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment