Friday, January 8, 2010

I need the most basic violin package fro a beginner. What would be an average price for such a thing?

I am selling my bass guitar and amp for a violin. However, I'm not sure how much said violin will cost me. And no matter how much I try, I can't find a price on the web. Any help?I need the most basic violin package fro a beginner. What would be an average price for such a thing?
Any good violin is made by hand. Due to the variability of wood, it must be graduated correctly on the top and bottom, and this takes time and experience. If you buy a violin that has been crudely made, you can take the strings off and you will have fine a piece of fine firewood.





I suggest you budget at least $800. for a beginning violin. If you do not play, you must find a player or repair person you can trust to check out any instrument you would buy.





Please check out this excellent article about making violins:


http://www.centrum.is/hansi/construction鈥?/a>I need the most basic violin package fro a beginner. What would be an average price for such a thing?
It really depends on the size the willingness of the beginnerr and i know that i went to the loft violin shop and they can size the player get the violin and give you a price it really depends heres the website http://www.theloftviolinshop.com/


i think they even do online rental and a rental plan if the play decides to quit of course this might not work because it is in columbus ohio i don't know you should check out the website anyway
A lot of people start with these:





http://beststudentviolins.com/violins.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment