Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best software program for Digital Photography. I am a beginner, willing to learn more..?

Looking to retire soon and I'd like to learn how to use digital Photography. Maybe make a hobby into a secondary cash flow. I bought the Video Professor Digital Photo cource so what software program do I need? Thank YouWhat is the best software program for Digital Photography. I am a beginner, willing to learn more..?
If you are looking for post-processing software, Adobe Photoshop CS4 is the ultimate, but is quite expensive and has a very steep learning curve. There is a free product called ';GIMP'; that is comparable to Photoshop.What is the best software program for Digital Photography. I am a beginner, willing to learn more..?
Microsoft digital editing came out in 2006 and i love it. There are a lot of tricks you can do with it. It takes some time to learn how to use,but well worth the time. Im also ready to retire and my wife got me a lap top 3 years ago for writing and working with photos. When I got my new lap top it came with a photo editing program {Windows Photo Editing} and it wasn't as good. So i put Microsoft on and its been great. If I knew how to send a picture of things Ive done I would. Try Microsoft and I am sur you will love it.
no no no... all you need is: digital camera, some nice books about photography... nothing fancy and expensive... read, learn, and watch as many pictures you can... don't spend money for those weird courses, they will not going to learn you anything good... you can lear all this stuff by yourself without spending a money.... than you can start thinking about photoshop and some books of Scott Kelby... I wish you luck !!
The best? PhotoShop CS4. Nothing pushes pixels around like it does. But I question whether you really need a $600 program? I own it. I love it. I use it daily. But a beginner will likely only need something like Elements for quite a while. It costs less than $100.





http://freephotographytutorials.blogspot鈥?/a>
take lots of pictures and see what you've got


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
there is 2 pro programs Adobe Photoshop CS 2,3or4 and Corel Paint Shop Pro x2. am using both but i do prefer the Corel.





good luck
adobe programs are mint.





cs2.. cs3 their photoshop programs are what most pro photogs use.





www.adobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment