Friday, January 8, 2010

What would be a good street bike for a beginner like myself?

I'm 17 getting a street bike soon I'm 5'11 and 140 lbs i want something that has some speed (yes i like speed) but not something that i cant handle i preferably like Yamaha more then other makers. but i don't know what to get any opinions? also im a begginner and havent rode a street bike before now.What would be a good street bike for a beginner like myself?
i myself got a yamaha r6 2yrs ago and it was the first bike i ever rode ... great power but light weight n easy to lean ... great beginners bikeWhat would be a good street bike for a beginner like myself?
My first bike was a Susuki GN250. It was a great bike - would push out towards 140km/h if you got into it, simple mechanics, 25+km/L, absolutely bulletproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment