Friday, January 8, 2010

Any good tips for a beginner at piano?

I just started last night, so I really have no idea what I'm doing now. But any helpful tips would really be appreciated.Any good tips for a beginner at piano?
actually I can even teach you the most remedial song right now if you want...you know how on the piano it goes thee black keys and two black keys...you need a three black key section to play this...black key 3 ison the right and 1 is on the left...





3,2,1,2,3,3,3,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,2,1,2,3,3,鈥?br>

gak no the dot dot dot of dread i'll do it in a column


3


2


1


2


3


3


3


2


2


2


3


3


3


3


2


1


2


3


3


3


3


2


2


3


2


1


there that should solve the dot dot dot roblem





and that is how to play mary has a little lamb





if you want to get better I'd recommend taking piano lessons or looking up the different note names and types online and learn some scales

No comments:

Post a Comment