Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm going to a beginner adult ballet class for the first time tonight. What should I expect? How should I prep

I have the shoes and a comfy outfit...I'm nervous though because I haven't done ballet since I was a little girlI'm going to a beginner adult ballet class for the first time tonight. What should I expect? How should I prep
Just try to have a lot of fun. I doubt as a newcomer you will be able to doa lot of what the do but the main point is just to have fun and dance like no one is watching. Goodluck sweeti!I'm going to a beginner adult ballet class for the first time tonight. What should I expect? How should I prep
make sure your hair is put up all the way, take off all makeup, you might just want to stretch a little before you go. I'm sure they will stretch there but jsut in case you might want to.
I have recently gone to beginner ballet class and like you had not done ballet since a little girl. Hopefully your teacher will take you through the five positions for the feet at the barre in a followable sequence with some basic centre work.





Have fun!
ju st try ur best thats all u can do make sure ur hair is tied back and remove all make-up from ur skin so if u sweat u wont break-out... finally HAVE FUN! enjoy what ur doing
put your hair up and prepare to sweat


its not going to have the same affect as it did when u were a grl





u'll probobly think its really hard


depending if u work hard or not i would get a realaxing bath after

No comments:

Post a Comment