Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anyone have a recommendation for a beginner guitar book?

I am just learning guitar. I dont even have callouses yet. I would like to know if anyone has suggestions for a beginners book I should pick up. I have an acoustic and right now I am learning sheet music, even though I wouldnt mind learning tabs. I lean more towards rock and blues but really I am just looking to figure out where to put my fingers.Does anyone have a recommendation for a beginner guitar book?
Im a beginner in guitar too, and I use this book.





Hal Leonard: Guitar Method, Complete Edition.





The Complete Edition includes all 3 books in the series, its cheaper to get the Complete Edition because you get all 3 books and the 3 CDs that acconpany the books.





I like this book a lot 'cause it's easy to learn from.





Hope this helps :)Does anyone have a recommendation for a beginner guitar book?
If you are a beginner,you have to use simple exercises for your fingers to make you feel more comfortable.That's basic.Everyone who plays guitar knows that.These exercices are great to build up strenght and speed.


For guitar books go to scribd.com


Search there for guitar books.Also search for sheet music from your favorite bands...


Be a member and dowload any guitar book in .pdf format for free.


At least that's what i do.


So,


i answered,now do what you got to do (vote me!!!)
The Acoustic Bible of Rock
  • spa facial
  • refill ink
  • blushers
  • crude oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment