Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Which is a better beginner electric guitar pack?

I've heard that Fender's Squier packs are better than Ibanez's packs and I've heard that Ibanez's packs are better than Fender's Sqiuer packs. Which should I get? Or if you suggest a different beginner electric guitar please feel free to tell me.Which is a better beginner electric guitar pack?
Most of those beginner packs are pretty low quality. I have a fender strat and love it. My friend has a really nice ibinez and i love that too.


I think you just need to go to guitar center or somewhere like that and play them for yourself, because both those guitars are about the same quality, so it really just depends on what type of sound you personally like more. The first guitar I bought i went to the store and tried a couple out before deciding on one.Which is a better beginner electric guitar pack?
squiers r crappy guitars. Ibanez will end up rusting all up. get a washburn





http://www.music123.com/Washburn-X10-Ele鈥?/a>
go with whatever guitar style you like. that should be the main thing.





i dont like the headstock on the squires, but its up to you.





everything else is an accesory, but it is the actual guitar that you should base your decision on.





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment