Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What are a good pair of beginner MTB clipless pedals?

I've been looking at Shimano M540 MTB SPD Pedals with the Shimano SH56 Multi-Release SPD Cleat Set. The theory being that the ability to release via upward force will help me more safely get used to clipless pedals. My shins will hopefully thank me.What are a good pair of beginner MTB clipless pedals?
Sounds good; SPD;s are definitely easy to deal with, and remember that the pedal has a tensioning adjustment so you can keep the cleat as loose as you need when first learning to clip in and out.What are a good pair of beginner MTB clipless pedals?
I use 520 with singe release cleat (And I prefer the cleats from wellgo 98A, as good if not better service for less money if you ever need to buy separate cleats)


It works just fine. Just adjust the tension to the minimum and practice, it becomes second nature after a couple rides. (Just don't go and do technical rides until then). I have just fallen once in 5000 miles that I could blame on the cleats, and was on the first day of use. I forgot to unclip after stopping before falling.
I use the M540 on a cyclocross bike and they are very easy to lock in and very quick to release. I wouldn't worry too much about getting used to them, it's not as difficult as people make out.
http://answering.mywebcommunity.org


you can get much information in this website,stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,you can aslo get your answer in Google Search in this website, which has helped me alot

No comments:

Post a Comment