Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where can I find a beginner workout routine, either online or in the bookstore?

I belong to the gym but have to idea what to do once Im there. I know how to use all the machines, but I dont even know where to start! I think I need something I can print out or read every day. Maybe something like a workbook where I can write my goals and progress. THANKS! I am a 29.5 year old female, 5'9'; 200 lbs. I am looking to lose about 40 lbs.Where can I find a beginner workout routine, either online or in the bookstore?
hey mayb try the womenshealth website. www.womenshealth.comWhere can I find a beginner workout routine, either online or in the bookstore?
Hello to you.Congratulations on your decision to lose weight! I am currently on a weight loss regimen but I do exercise in my own home. I bought a treadmill off of craigslist for only $25.00 and it works great. I do 35 mins in the morning and 35 mins in the evening along with a 10 min workout to work my abs or to strength train or do Pilate's.


If I were you, I would start off with the treadmill and slowly advance to other machines for more intense workouts. To some people the treadmill can be boring after awhile but it works for me because of the different programs %26amp; inclines. I have lost 40lbs in 6 weeks and I feel great. I am gonna refer you to a free website that gives you get advice, exercise videos nd tools how to get those 40lbs off quickly. So check it out so you can get an idea on where to start. Also somewhere on this informative website you can request the owner of the website send you his workout dvd for free %26amp; you don't even have to pay shipping for the dvd. I requested it and he has some really great exercise routines using the machines that will effectively help you lose the weight! Good luck to you!


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment