Sunday, December 27, 2009

What beginner motorcycle can carry the most stuff?

I've been riding a little Honda Ruckus for about a year now and I want to get a 250cc or something up to 600cc but I don't have a car or intend to get one so I need it to be able to have some carrying space.I'm also a vegan so I need to get a used bike or a new bike with no leather(synthetic seat).What beginner motorcycle can carry the most stuff?
most saddles are vinyl plastic, especially on the lower priced bikes





you want carrying space? either buy some saddle bags, or get a backpack, or a basket, they all have about the same amount of room, 250 to 600cc





funny





maybe pull a trailer?What beginner motorcycle can carry the most stuff?
What beginner motorcycle can carry the most stuff?





Honda Ruckus





That's a scooter, not a motorcycle.





They make scooters all the way up to 750 CC's that have a ton of room. Even my 150 could put away a case of beer, and all the fixins to grill with with no issues. Any scooter with storage under the seat, and the trunk willcarry a bunch of stuff. It's Chinese made so the seat is vinyl, not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment