Sunday, December 27, 2009

What kind of workout should I use if I am a beginner?

I am really interested in using Pilates and Tae bo, but i need one that is for beginners because I am out of shape, not fat by any means i just need to tone up and become more flexible.What kind of workout should I use if I am a beginner?
LA WeightlossWhat kind of workout should I use if I am a beginner?
Both are great. Try doing each of them every other day. Pilates is great for targeting your core (tummy) which supports your whole body. It is also great for flexibility. However, it doesn't get your heart-rate up the way high impact aerobics, like Tae-bo. I started running and doing Tae-bo when I needed to lose about 60 lbs. At first it was very difficult and I only did what I could but eventually could do and still do the most challenging DVD's with much more ease. I've lost that weight doing a combination of many exercises. I love Tae-bo and endorse it completely! I'll warn you, that it's tough! But, it will really get your body in shape and quick, if your diligent, consistent and eat well. Good Luck!
I can't help you with Tae, but I highly recommend Ana Caban's video series for Pilates. She has a beginner one. If you do that whole video 6 days per week and build up to doing it right (she shows easy and more advanced postitions at the same time), you'll be amazed at the results in 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment