Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best razor for beginner girls?

im starting to shave and i heard alot of good razors but i want to know the best and the cheapest. you can tell me the cost as well if you want. THANKS :)What is the best razor for beginner girls?
Umm i would say the BIC razors that come in a 5 pack at walmart that are pink and cost like $1. They are called Daisy's i think. They are the best for beginners only because they have more than one blade and are cute! lolWhat is the best razor for beginner girls?
I have a Venus Embrace and I LOVE it.


It's a little bit costly but it's worth it and I've never been cut by it.


I recently learned that your blades wont rust/get worn down if you dry them off and put them out of the shower after you use them because the water is what makes the razor loose the sharpness and wear it down.


Just a handy trick to save lots of money on new blades. :]


http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/produ鈥?/a>
doesnt really matter. my favorite are the bic disposables. they come in all different colors too and they're not CRAZY expensive like venus. venus doesn't work any better either. i'd stay away from only 1 and 2 blade razors. those just plain suck. 3 or 4 blades is best.
I like the Venus Vibrance combined with Skintimate shave gel.





help:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment