Sunday, December 27, 2009

I just got a motorcycle license, what kind of bike is good for a beginner?

One day I want to work up to the Honda CBR1000RR, but I know I have to start out small. I just got a motorcycle's lisence, but I don't know which is a good bike to start out with.I just got a motorcycle license, what kind of bike is good for a beginner?
The Ninja 250 is a great beginners bike. It is $3,000 new, has a great resell value and is a very respectable bike. Do a bit of research on the Ninja 250, it has a huge following. Its every so slightly smaller than the Ninja 500 but it'll take you to 100mph if you want it too. Its fast enough to drive safely anywhere you want it too. Its forgiving enough not to kill you in situations where a larger bike would and its responsive enough to out race riders who never truly learned to control their bikes because they started too big and too fast. It really is the best beginners bike of any class and a great first step to anyone wanting to learn to ride a sports bike proficently.I just got a motorcycle license, what kind of bike is good for a beginner?
Hey Girl,





-When I started out I rode a Kawasaki Ninja 250. It was a great little sport bike. I weight only 100 lbs. so that 250 was just right to learn on. It had enough power to get me over 115mph on the freeways, 60 mpg and it handled great!





If I were to do it again, I would get the Suzuki GS500f for my first sport bike. For one thing the GS500 looks slick in the White and Blue color scheme. And it has a great price and performance.





I now ride a Green Kawasaki Ninja ZX6r and this rocket is fast enough for me. Check out the Ninja 500 and the Suzuki GS500f. Take em for a test ride and let me know what you get. Good luck girl!
What's your liscence capacity at the moment? My advice is to get a second hand bike for a start. One with easy and cheap replacement for spare parts, for example a Yamaha or Honda.
I think a Buell Blast is a great first time bike. Especially if your a girl. Thats what I have and I love it.
My first bike was a 50cc Honda. Don't laugh....I've seen this bike throw a 350 lb man on his butt. Respect the bike....





I would start with a smaller bike, but the best bike is the one that feels comfortable to you....not too tall, not too wide......try out a few and go from there.
I just bought my first bike and it is a Kawasaki Ninja 250. I would definitely recommend starting out on a small bike (250cc) so that you are able to get used to it, and then as you get more comfortable on it you can gradually move up to a bigger one.
Used and small.


Get a used Honda Nighthawk 250 or a used Kawasaki Ninja 250. Ride one of those around for six or seven months, or three or four thousand miles. Sell it, then buy the bike of your dreams.
The Buell Blast is a good first bike ,especially for girls.


Small, light , reasonably fast and inexpensive.


They look cool and handle well.
I'd say the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R would be the best beginners bike..





[:=
there is no point in getting something that your going to sell. If you want a 1000 cc bike and can get it, go for it. The most important thing in riding bikes is knowledge. Get to know about tire traction, suspension, weight shifting, breaking and all that stuff. Read books about motorcycle racing. When I was about to buy a new bike, the guy in the store told me if I had ridden before and I told him no, he started pointing at some crappy naked bikes and told me to practice with that and than once comfortable to sell it. I waited a couple of months and settled for an R6. the bike is still in one piece i've not dropped it and Ive taken it to the track many times pushing its limits.
  • spa facial
  • refill ink
  • blushers
  • crude oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment