Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's a good beginner electric guitar?

I have an acoustic that I'm using to learn, but it doesn't really cut it for what I like to play. I would think a Les Paul or something, and I don't think I have much option in guitars, but there are ways to get them.What's a good beginner electric guitar?
There are a ton of decent beginner electrics out there. It really depends on how much your willing to spend and what feels good in your hands. You say you've been playing the acoustic. How long? When you buy an electric you also have to take into account the money your going to be spending on an amp, cables, a strap, etc.


Just go to a guitar store and try out the guitars. Im actually in the process of looking for an electric. I too have also been playing an acoustic. Im actually looking at the Epiphone Les Paul Standard. Its whats in my price range. Id love to go witha gibson but that would never fit my budget or at least for now.


You can always try looking into a Fender Strat or something in the lower end Ibanez. It really depends on what your willing to shell out. Just make sure you try out that guitar or at least have it setup when you buy it. Because a guitar not setup properly will be a guitar you really dont want to play which defeats the whole purpose of getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment