Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best drum kit for a beginner?

I have seen a drum kit for 拢300, the yamaha gigmaker drum kit here http://www.gear4music.com/Drums/Drum_Kit鈥?/a>





Is this drum kit ok for a beginner?What is the best drum kit for a beginner?
That's a great acoustic kit for a beginner but if you have to appeal to parents to ';let'; you get a kit this electronic one might be better to further your debate.


http://www.gear4music.com/Drums/Electron鈥?/a>


Then once you've learned more and have been with it for a while you can get a regular kit too.





An electronic kit also makes for good neighbors. Living in apartments and being a drummer is hard without one. (Been there, done that, got kicked out of one place for being too noisy)





Plus this one is a bit cheaper :) always a plus.What is the best drum kit for a beginner?
Although I'm a Low-Brass (Baritone/Trombone) player, that looks like a terrific kit !!





I also note that there are electronic kits for similar prices ( http://www.gear4music.com/Drums/Electron鈥?/a> ) .





As a FATHER, I'd look at the electronic kit...since it could work off HEADSETS alone, and therefore not torture the ears of others in the house and the neighbors.





I remember my band-days in the 70s-80s... everyone practiced and learned on a PAD.





GOOD LUCK !!
that is a great drum set for a beginner. it has the symbals already included. then if you don't like them, you can always upgrade later. if you want to make sure you will like them, try to find a local music store that carries them, go and try it out then order them online if its cheaper. good luck.
I would say it would be a very good choice.


My advice would be to keep it in very good condition so that you can resell it when you are ready to move up to a more expensive set. The name brand will help improve your resell value. I teach private lessons and this would be something I would personally approve of for my students.





If you have any questions feel free to contact me.





JamestheDJ.com


James

No comments:

Post a Comment